Do you have a passion for developing talent, providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry?
As a Sales Manager for our company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day. We are looking for a strong, energetic, individual who will help us redefine the car-buying experience. Does this sound like you?
Responsibilities and Qualifications
Work with the Dealer to make proposals and changes to the operating plan and budgets. Hold Department Manager responsible for instituted monthly and annual objective and financial goals. Ensure that departments hold to budgeted controls and request reports from others within dealership to assess dealership performance. Create and facilitate the operation procedures and policies for the dealership. Balance the expectations and demands of customers, employees, suppliers, owners, and community. Offer coordination and focus for all areas of dealership operation.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Hands on active manager that is involved in all aspects of the dealership
- Work with sales and finance management teams to meet monthly new, used, and F&I objectives
- Assist sales managers with inventory management for both new and used car departments
- Track record of developing and mentoring management team
- Must possess a strong track record of superior results in a high volume dealership
- Excellent customer service (CSI) history
- Our managers are expected to lead from the front lines, manage and oversee activities of variable operations
- Must be a highly detailed process driven leader and be able to hold the staff accountable for results
- Assist sales managers with ensuring volume commitments to the manufacturer are met
- Meet with managers individually to develop monthly and annual goals and objectives, and to review actual performance
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with lending institutions and manufacturer personnel
- Communicates management policies and procedures to all Team Members. Help to build morale of the company.
- Hire, train, supervise and monitor performance of management.
- Motivate, reward, and train employees
- Strong asset management skills required
- Lead by example and ensure that the core values of the company are encompassed in behavior at all times
- Other duties to be determined by Dealer
- 5 years of General Management in an Auto Dealership is preferred
- 10 years of management experience preferred
- Strong new and used car management skills preferred
- Proven track record and experience as a General Manager, F&I Manager and Used or New Sales Manager required
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening (background and drug test)